Moving day has arrived.
Since we didn't have to move the boat too far, we made skids out of telephone poles.
The boat was jacked up on blocks, and then the poles were dragged into place. Cross beams were noched to fit on top of the poles, and then spiked in place. The poles near the bow were chained tightly, so they wouldn't spread apart, and a chain was fastened to the poles near the stern where the cross-piece is.
The boat was then lowered onto the crosspieces, and a rope was fastened to the aft crossbeam, and tied to the cleat on deck, to keep the boat from sliding aft as it was dragged down the hill.
The aft chain was fastened to a tracter, and the whole rig was dragged down the hill to the new parking spot.